Grow against the grain with the first new herbicide tolerant canola mode of action in decades.
Our innovative, non-transgenic hybrids were developed with your farm in mind. See how Falco™ stacks up against the competition.
Rapid innovation. Cutting-edge technology. Better profits.
Falco™ offers growers exceptional hybrids with lower herbicide input costs.
Sulfonylurea-tolerant, non-transgenic and high-yielding, our hybrids are easy to manage and pair well with Draft® herbicide for exceptional weed control that’s easy on crops. Read on to see how Falco™ stacks up against the competition.
- Consistent performing hybrid that withstand turbulence in a variety of conditions
- Performs well across geographies
- Our product for tough environments
- Top yielding: fit for acres that have high production potential
- A day later maturing than 68K, to take advantage of full season yield potential
Falco™ New Grower Rebate
- All new Falco™ customers or those who did not grow Falco™ canola in 2018 or 2019 qualify for the Falco™ New Grower Rebate of $100 per bag.
- All qualifying growers must sign the Cibus™ Innovation Agreement (to be provided by Cibus™ prior to seed delivery).
- The deadline to participate in the Falco™ New Grower Rebate is June 30, 2020.