Grow against the grain with the first canola technology in decades.
Our innovative, non-transgenic hybrids were developed with your farm in mind. See how Falco™ stacks up against the competition.
Rapid innovation. Cutting-edge technology. Better profits.
Falco™ offers growers exceptional hybrids, lower herbicide input costs and premium market and grain contract opportunities through preferred processing partners.
Sulfonylurea-tolerant, non-transgenic and high-yielding, our hybrids are easy to manage and pair well with Draft™ herbicide for exceptional weed control that’s easy on crops. Read on to see how Falco™ stacks up against the competition.
- Increased yield
- Excellent early-season vigor
- Reliable and consistent performance across environmental conditions
- Sulfonylurea herbicide-tolerant
- Premium market and grain contract opportunities
- Excellent yield potential, even in tough environments
- Shorter hybrid with excellent standability
- Highest-yielding Falco™ variety
- Mid-season maturity
Falco™ & Draft™ Herbicide: A Revolutionary Combination
Developed through our partnership with Rotam™, Draft™ herbicide offers Falco™ growers a powerful option for new weed control. A Group 2 herbicide, Draft™ is economical, easy to use and easy on crops. Use it to control Roundup Ready™ canola volunteers and a wide variety of broadleaf and glyphosate-resistant weeds.